1 - 1:45 Discuss papers
- what is CCR?
Where have you seen it?
Why is it hard to be teacher C?
Teaching and learning with collective inquiry
1:45 - 2:15 Session 1
Get into Table group session 1 - “pick one that you think you might want to be involved with as a team. Doesn’t mean you will.” ONLY put your name down once. “Now pick a second one (column 2)”
Get into theme tables, and fill in Wiki page with headers (see Theme pages, under "week 2)
talk about challenges
2:15 - 2:30 Break
2:30 - 3:15 Session 2
- Go to your second Theme table (see Google Doc for reminder)
- Go to WIki theme page, under week 2, and fill in under headers under "Session 2"
review notes from previous group, make any additions
review one relevant pedagogical design
discuss possible topics, activities, projects, etc for course theme (even if this isn't yours - could help the theme team!
3:15 - 3:45 choose themes and weeks
- Add your name to this Google doc - try to balance the numbers!
- Here is list of "possible week 1" folks:
Alisa Acosta ,
Tiffany Tong ,
Archon Guanhua Ren,
Sarah Yang Zheng
Karen Dewart McEwen
- Peter Richard
Cynthia (Sijia) Zhu
3:40 - 4:00- discuss themes for term
- First theme: meet briefly after class, set up meeting for Monday or Tues.
Homework - email will come. Look at designs