- Carlos and ENLACE team installs alpha of PRP (use ENCORE Resource page called "Pas Researcher Pack")
Also, join the SAIL-Dev mail list
- Cynick, Turadg, Hiroki and Tony look at the ENLACE LOR (need URL, etc in the wiki page)
- Prepare ISOP grant
- Consider a retreat (mid Sept?)
- Get Pas step data stored in ENLACE LOR.
- Store PAS learner saved session data in LOR - Store the entire saved session xml as content and have meta data to describe that content.
- Search and retrieve from the LOR - Search and retrieve the PAS learner saved session xml from the LOR and load it into the PAS Learning Enviroment.
- Store individual step results in LOR - This would store the step results as objects in the LOR. These steps objects would be searchable.
- Search and retrieve from the LOR - Search and retrieve the PAS learner step data and load it into the PAS Learning Enviroment.
LOR metadata schemas are made up a common General Metadata Schema and can have many extended metadata schemas that are dependent on the on the object type.
ex. step result object with general step metadata and also with extended step meta data.
- time stamp
- project type
- curnit id
- curnit name
- curnit version
- offering information (offering id, offering name, etc..)
- group information (group id,group name, etc..)
- step type
- step id
- ENLACE Checkout the development code and evaluate pas researcher pack
- Virtual Learning Enviroment - The use of the VLE and PAS Inquiry based tools within the ENLACE Enviroments.
- Possible new step types
- cards as a step type.
- ENLACE Concept mapping tool as a new step type.
- Searching the LOR Step - one step search the LOR and use that data another step. SHARED RIMS and SOCKS.
- *Having the ENLACE use the pas framework would involve using the LOR as its data store.
- English version ENLACE Web site: http://enlace.lsi.uned.es/enlace/index_en.html
- Paper by Carlos and Felisa: http://www.massey.ac.nz/~hryu/PL2007/ccelorrio.pdf
- PRP Resource page (in ENCORE) http://www.encorewiki.org/x/kgI
- ENLACE LOR (user: guest, pass: guest)http://ltcs.lsi.uned.es:8180/lor
Pelican is an learning platform that support several important processes related with collaborative learning scenarios design and deployment. Among its main features this tool permits:
- Create a social model and instanciate and populate a virtual community according to that model
- Arrange a set of collaborative learning projects and activities and deploy at different social contexts
- Furniture with different external tools the workspaces managed by Pelican
- Get a high interoperability level among external tools
- Define and apply adaptive schemas defined in a declarative way using a high level scripting language to face dynamic aspects of collaborative scenarios
- Slides of Pelican Slides
- Free access to test Pelican (user:enlace-sail password:enlace-sail) Pelican
For more information contact with Javier Vélez
At the bottom of this page you will find some metadata associated with your collaboration.
Be careful not to delete this, as doing so may prevent your page from being properly indexed.
Below is a dynamic to-do list where you can keep track of tasks for your collaboration.
Go ahead and add a few tasks by typing the task name in the "Add Task" field and clicking "Add".
If you wish, you can remove the to-do list by editing this page and removing the
This is collaborative space for the tech and research gropus from ENLACE (Madrid, Spain) and SAIL to explore each others' resources and see if they can make things work together.