Welcome to the SAIL-KF Collaboration.
Please feel free to edit any page or add new pages, images, etc.
Only members of the Collaboration can see these pages. For the time being, we can only add people by hand, so please send e-mail to email@example.com. I will create any accounts you request and add them to the collaboration.
- To expand the pedagogical capabilities of knowledge building, using the KF tupl-base, with added layers of functionality implemented in SAIL.
- To enable other researchers to take off running with these expanded capabilities. We will open source the SAIL layer, and hopefully make the KF Tupl layer as open as possible.
- Click the header above to see the various ideas for layers of information, synthesis, etc.
- Researchers will add their ideas and aspirations here
- click the header above to see the various threads related to the technical integration of KF with SAIL or other technologies.
At the bottom of this page you will find some metadata associated with your collaboration.
Be careful not to delete this, as doing so may prevent your page from being properly indexed.
To get you started, below is a dynamic to-do list where you can keep track of tasks for your collaboration.
Go ahead and add a few tasks by typing the task name in the "Add Task" field and clicking "Add".
If you wish, you can remove the to-do list by editing this page and removing the
This is a collaboration where various researchers and techies can explore a possible integration of KF and SAIL technologies.