Below are our design ideas that are going forward:
- Add your Designs by selecting the "Add page" link at the top right. Don't worry about putting a link for it on this page; we are using the "children" function -so all resources will just appear automatically.
- Once the New Page window comes up, give it a name, and then choose "Select a page template to start from"
- from the list of templates, choose "Design Template"
- Once your page is created, edit it by specifying the headings according to the instructions you will see there
- In the section at the bottom marked "Review and wiki," add your review, or any other content you have that is relevant to your design.
- If you have an attachment, first save your edits, then choose the "Attachment" tab on your design page, and upload the attachment(s).
- You can add a link to the attachment just by calling it by name, in square brackets.
- See "Full Notation Guide" for all kinds of editing, formatting, etc
Features for Designs to Consider